Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Back to the living...

Its a long and SLOW recovery. I have good news though. They got all the cancer and there are no longer any cancer cells left in my colon. Thats the best. I still have to have another round of chemo starting in December after our Disney trip. The Doc was also able to reconnect me!!!!!! In about 3 months I will be back to normal. Right now I am sitting around (well laying) but slowly getting better. I can now get up by myself.

I do want to let everyone know that I saved a life. Avery dear friend of mine, upon hearing of my diagnosis went and got her test. They found a cancerous polyp and removed it. I am so glad that I inspired someone to get checked!!!

Thats about all I can do for now. Pain meds are kicking in.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm glad you had a favorable outcome so far! Hope you heal up quickly.