Thursday, October 2, 2008

I am Back!

Its been forever and I decided that I am not starting a new blog. Do what you want, this isn't about you. Alot has happened since my last post, so let me catch you up to date.

First I finished the radiation and the chemo. YEAH! There were some challenges though, the port got infected and had to come out. Ouch, now I am walking around with an open hole that will slowly close up and heal. Second I got whats called a pic line in my arm, basically an IV that runs to the big vein in your chest, now that hurt, more than the port.

Surgery is offically schedule for November 6!! Six is my lucky number.

Things are moving along and now that the treatments are over, I am feeling so much better. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathy I'm glad to hear that chemo and radiation are over. I'm very glad to see that you are keeping your blog. Thank you!!! Do you think that you might be a little alergic to latex? The reason I ask is because of the problems you had with the port and now the pic line. Just a thought.