Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We are going,,,,


to see Mickey Mouse. Memories of Love has chosen to send our family to Disney world. What a riot. I think I am more excited than the kids. Its a few months out but that gives me time to recover and get everything together. All we need to do is get to Florida. I want everyone to check out www.memoriesoflove.org and when you are thinking of making donations this year. Keep them in mind.

Overall I am Good. I am nervous about the surgery but that's just because I have never been cut open and that's whats freaking me out. I went to another cancer support group last night and it helps. Especially because everyone there knows exactly what we are going through and the different feelings etc. Its amazing how cancer bonds people. Its just amazing to me how wonderful people are. They say that everything happens for a reason and I feel like part of me having cancer, has made me appreciate everything so much, especially everybody around me.

I love you all!

No comments: