Saturday, August 16, 2008

Another day...5 years.

Today is my 5 year anniversary. The one thing we realize is that this is our biggest test. Fights and arguements all seem so senseless. Everyone lives are richer and better because they have experienced love. I am glad that I wish for another 5 years.

MY 4 yr. old keeps asking if the doctors got the germs out of my body??? Then he lays his head on my shoulder and snuggles. I truley believe our children are more intune with the spirit when they are young. I feel a deep connection to him and try to sooth him as often as I can. The sweetest thing, he climbed on lap today and started to sing "the barney song". Anyone with a kid born in the last 20 years knows the Barney song! This is what keeps me going, keeps my spirits alive... MY FAMILY. Doing all I need to do doesn't seem so bad if it gives me more time with them.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hi Kathy,
I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Sue's daughter. I remember you! When we lived in AZ, I remember you worked for McDonalds and had a really cool collection of Happy Meal Toys! :) Anyway, I just want to let you know you're in our thoughts and prayers as you go through this journey. I can hear your strength and determination in your blog entries. I can't imagine how stressful and dificult this must all be right now. Please know so many people care about you!
Take care, I plan to check back on your blog to see how you're doing.
Lots of love,
Melanie (Lopez) Anderson