Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I AM LOVED


First.. thats how rough it is to get all 6 kids and husband in a picture.

Wow, today was a day of surprises and small miracles. A few of my new great friends sent me some surprises. It made me realize that no matter how hard things get and no matter how much I may cry on my morning drive, someone from a state or two away is going to make me laugh and feel so special. I can not express my gratitude or the feeling I have for all of you. The best part was that for now, I am not stressed about getting another prescription filled or searching for another co-pay. Thanks GUYS. GOOD Karma to you all.

As I continue on this journey, I am learning so much about this disease that is the 2ND most deadly cancer but also the most preventable. I am distressed though by how many people do not realize what is going on and won't ask the questions but also by how many Docs send us away with the wrong diagnose. No many know this but I actually went to a doctor 6 months ago about the same problem, he told me it was hemorrhoids and put me on a Fiber diet (gross!!) Needless to say it didn't resolve my issue, so I researched for another Doc , for some reason I didn't like the first one, I can say that I am glad I listened to my "Gut!"

Just a heads up, I am working on somethings, I will try to add pictures as soon as I figure out how!!!! I am also working on gtting more facts and information out there as well as links to some great sites I have come across in my search for answers!

No comments: