Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Where to Go

I have not been very good about blogging. I am trying to determine whether I want to change to another "blog" or continue this one. I am trying to embrace the thoughts that I NO LONGER HAVE CANCER. Even though I am still dealing with the sideeffects of the chemo. Still trying to get with the surgeon so I can finally put all this behind me. Who ever thought taking a crap would become a goal I would want to achieve.

I just passed my one year anniversary of "YOU HAVE CANCER" what a strange and enlightening year it has been. I am stronger (mentally) and now have a more clear understanding of what "don't sweat the small stuff"means. I still want to do alot more for Colon Cancer. Almost everyday I meet someone who knows someone affect with it. We need to get the word out. My heart breaks whenever I hear someone has a stage IV. Its sp preventable, if we only get over the YUCK factor.

No comments: