Thursday, December 10, 2009

Amazing People

I am still amazed by the people that come into life and offer assistance , some without even knowing me. I have truely been blessed with friends.. old and new. Not much i s going on health wise. I am still getting very tired but I am so energized. I am glad I did the surgery and even more grateful that it is working. Not perfectly but working.

I have set a new goal for myself and that is to get HEALTHY! I am not saying LOSE WEIGHT because I really do want to be healthy and I think the weight lose will be an added benefit. I am debating about documenting my new GET HEALTHY KAT journey let me know what you think?

In the last three days, several (more than one ) have told me that I am AMAZING. HUH, I just consider myself lucky to be able to give back and be there for others. I never thought I was anything special but maybe I am . I know that I am who I am because of the people in my life. I reconnected with an OLD friend. Isn't amazing how the bonds we forge early in life can be the stronges? I am also amazed by the instant connection I have with friends I have met recently. I am trying to reconnet with everyone, so if we have been unable to meet up forever. LEts do it. You never know when life will throw you a loop. Till another day... and remember to CHECK Your Butt.

No comments: